Friday, November 20, 2015

Inspiration Galore

My mind's whirling with galore of bakes I'm dying to try and my 'to read' list is overflowing.

On top of it all, torrone! Which is Italian nougat. Looking forward! 

Next, ice box cookies. Yum

And next, caramel hazelnut.

And next next, checkered cookies. 

And next next next, key lime pie.

So so many things to try! But I've got a lot more free time now, so I think I may just try them all! 

Currently reading Lee Wei Ling's 'A Hakka Woman's Singapore'. I think she's really unique and I admire her conviction in treating all equally. She has deep respect for all and she truly is principled. 



Shall be updating recipes soon. 

And I did the torrones! It turned out a little sticky, but I think it's successful for a first time.


No comments:

Post a Comment