Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Green Tea Latte

Because I forgot to save my draft for the macha crepe cake and now I got to start all over again *give myself a 2-D smack*, I'll document an easier recipe first.

This is easy peasy and since I have not used the milk frother bought quite some time back, I thought I'll make some green tea latte. It's rather nice and I like that I can froth the milk and attempt cafe style green tea latte. Far from the starbucks one, but good enough for a convenient make at home version.


2 tsp macha powder
2 tsp sugar (optional)
1 cup milk
1 tbsp hot water


1. Add the tablespoon of hot water to the green tea powder and mix. I used the frother to mix as well.



2.Warm the milk till very hot but not boiling.



3. Froth the hot milk till foamy. It was quite fun.





4. Pour the hot milk into the green tea and add sugar to taste.


Viola! My feeble attempt at latte art. A warm cup of green tea latte can be very comforting and it is a good way to use up the LOT macha powder I desperately need to use up.




No comments:

Post a Comment