Monday, July 20, 2015

Footprints

Looking through the photos in my phone, it's kinda sad how some people just disappeared from the photos over time. 

That's how life is, isn't it? People who didn't matter left no trace and that doesn't bother us. It's just that people who once mattered left footprints in our lives and over time, these fade too. That kinda saddens me. 

I pray that there'll be fresh footprints and these will continue to walk alongside mine for a long long time. 

I know that there'll be times where it'll be only a set of footprints, but I'm not walking alone because God will be carrying me through those times. 

I think it's the time of the month again, that's why.-.-

不要把友谊建立在猜疑和不包容的基础上。



“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.””
Joshua 1:9 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment