Sunday, June 21, 2015

Ice-cream without machine

I have always wanted to make ice-cream, but investing in an ice-cream machine is not ideal because my house is not exactly big. This recipe is great! No machine needed! I made green tea and red bean ones. :)

(Makes 2 pints)

For ice-cream base
450ml whipping cream
395g condense milk (a can)

For red bean flavour
4 tablespoons of cooked red bean

For green tea flavour
20g green tea powder

1. Beat the whipping cream to soft peak.


2. Add the condense milk and beat to medium peak.


3. Add the red beans and green tea powder and fold to combine and put into containers. I added red beans to the green tea too.

4. Freeze to set.



The macha azuki flavour was a bit bitter because I added more than 20g, but it was just nice when eaten with the red bean one:) I'm thinking of making salted caramel one. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment