Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Vanilla Buttercream Birthday Cake II

It's a dear friend's birthday and I decided to make the Vanilla Buttercream Birthday Cake again. Improved version, that is. :) The chocolate ganache was too liquid the last time, so I reduced the double cream to 150 ml and the chocolate chips remained at 125 g. Happy Birthday, dear sis. I hope you liked the cake. :)



There was service tonight too and I'm ever grateful for the love, grace and blessings God and showered on my family and I. Counting my blessings and praying to be a blessing to the people around me.

Love the decoration in church. Our Saviour, so mighty and special, but born in a humble manger, there's something about this that touched me. Thank God for sending Your one and only Son to die on the cross that we may have salvation.

Merry Christmas!!





For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. (Isaiah 9:6 NIV)


No comments:

Post a Comment