Friday, May 19, 2017

What's baking in May?

So half of May has gone by and I've baked a few Watermelon Strawberry Rose Cakes and Lychee Rose Cakes. Inspirations are dripping in and I've gotten my hands on some sourdough starters, so here's what I'm dying to bake for the rest of the month.

- Sourdough from the sour dough starter that my SIL gifted me with.

- Sesame flavoured cake because I bought a jar of sesame spread that I bought in Malaysia, hoping it is similar to sesame paste. Sesame paste is so expensive in Singapore.

- Unicorn themed anything because I got inspired by some really pretty unicorn bakes.

- Some bakes that will use up the yolks collected from the watermelon cakes.

I think that should use up most of the time I have for baking in May. I hope I get to try everything I plan to do. Sourdough tomorrow! I hope it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment