Sunday, November 13, 2016

November to bake

Got my hands on the Thai tea powder, but haven't had time to bake at all. So looking forward to the end of this week, then I can have some time to rest and bake. 

It's been a long and tiring month, with all the drama and stress of handling multiple deadlines. Sometimes, self induced stress because of that obligation to fill those pockets of free time with responsibilities which were kindly relinquished. Oh well, enough said. Let's see, year end bakes. Let's raid the fridge for ingredients that need to be used up. 

Thai milk tea powder- Thai milk tea cake of course!

Eggs whites- buttercream and macarons
 
Green tea buttercream- green tea macarons

White lotus paste- cute Japanese piglet cakes

Pineapple paste- rosettes and Taiwanese pineapple squares 

Oh yes! If I can squeeze in that Christmas gingerbread house, that template I have prepared from last year. Think I'll skip the Christmas fruit cake this year. 

I think that should be enough to make my holiday wonderful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment